This course is a part of masters roadmap
After you have been using Arduino in many previous projects, you have already gained a lot of skills and knowledge that can be your base on this course. This course will be a boost for all Arduino learners to another new level. We will learn how to use relays in Arduino projects to control devices like light bulbs, solenoids, DC fans and much more. We will discover how a digital temperature sensor works and how to get readings from the sensor and display it on LCD. We will discover many sensors like humidity sensor, light sensor, PIR sensor. We will be able to make a complete weather station project and can also use servo motors. By the end of this course, we will be able to build a complete home automation system.
- Learn how relays work and how to use them.
- Learn how temperature sensors work and how to get readings from them.
- Discover some different sensors like humidity and PIR.
- Learn how to control DC fans.
- Learn how to control servo motors.
- Learn how to make a complete home automation system
- Learn how to write complex Arduino codes.
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- DC fans
- Servo Motors