This course is a part of apprentice roadmap
If you liked Arduino and Mobile app programming courses, this course will take you to a complete new level of adventure and amazing projects. Have you ever seen gamer and music players who designed their rooms’ lighting systems such that the light color changes frequently and can be adjusted according to occasion and personal mood. In this course we will discover the amazing Addressable LED stripe and we will learn how to write arduino code to control color, animation, fading, and much more. We will also learn how to build a music reactive system responsive to sound.
- Learn what automation is?
- Discover Addressable LED stripe
- Learn how to control stripe’s color, motion, fading
- Discover digital and analog sound sensor
- Learn how to build sound reactive led system
- Addressable LED stripe
- RGB color code
- Sound sensor