This course is a part of masters roadmap
Have you ever wondered how electrical engineers design and build circuits? Electrical Engineering is the Godfather of technology. It’s the largest branch of engineering, representing about 30% of the university’s graduates entering the engineering market. This branch is the main door for everyone to learn about technology and everything related to robotics, programming, internet of things or even Artificial intelligence. In this Track we will learn a lot of amazing and interesting secrets about electronics and circuit design. In this level we will learn the basic concepts of electricity and the fundamentals of electrical energy. We will learn different types of electricity, conductors and insulators, resistors and their color code. We will also discover Ohm’s Law and the main circuit components. We will get practical training on how to design and build circuits using breadboards. We will get introduced to logic gates, series and parallel connections, and more.
- Learn the basics of electricity and important terminologies like Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Discover the common circuit symbols and measuring units.
- Learn more about Ohm’s Law and the importance of it.
- Getting introduced to simulation and how to design circuits.
- Getting started with a breadboard and learning how to build simple circuits.
- Make amazing electronics projects.
- Learn the different types of connections; Series and parallel connection.
- Understand the concept of logic gates and how they are built.
- Getting introduced to the numbering system.
- Generation of Electricity
- Circuit, Circuit symbols
- AC, DC, Static Electricity
- Ohm’s Law
- Resistor color code
- Short circuit
- Series and Parallel
- Logic Gates