This course is a part of apprentice roadmap
Do you ever think about how digital clocks work? Do you ever wonder how all clocks can calculate time accurately and give the same time? In this course we will discover how electrical engineers can build a circuit that calculates time and know how to build our own circuit that can turn on/off digital devices with a time constant. We will understand how to make complex circuits that generate pulses and control the frequency of the pulse. Will get introduced to important circuit components like digital IC, Capacitors, potentiometers and learn important electronics terminologies like frequency, periodic time and duty cycle. By the end of this course, you will be able to build a circuit that makes flashing for an LED with a controlled frequency and duty cycle. We will learn the difference between analog and digital. We will also learn more about sensors and be able to design and build amazing circuits on breadboard. The transistor is the key component of all modern electronics and it exists everywhere in today’s life, your mobile phone, computer, remote control, smart watches and even your car. It will play an important role in this course.
- Learn how to build electromagnet
- Learn the difference between analog and digital.
- Learn how light sensors work
- Design and build your own light sensor
- Learn how Circuits calculate time
- Discover capacitors and digital ICs
- Discover the effect of changing some resistance values and its effect on timer circuit
- Learn how to design and build complete timer circuit and flasher circuit
- Discover important Electronics terminologies like Frequency and Duty cycle
- DC motor.
- Analog and Digital
- Light Sensor
- Timer / Counter circuits
- Frequency, Duty cycle
- Astable / Monostable / Bistable