This course is a part of apprentice roadmap
Become an Android App creator without having to write a single line of code! Topics include Basic App Design, Layouts and Arrangements, Using Media in Your App, Connectivity and Storage. In this course you will learn to build six (6) amazing apps which will demonstrate most of the key aspects of Android development : Text to speech, Speech recognizer, Image and sound, Quiz app,Calculator. The apps you build will perform brilliantly on most Android devices.
All required resources (images and sound files) are available for download.
- Learn how to build your first Android app
- Discover Kodular Environment
- Learn how to use Nox Emulator
- Learn the fundamentals of mobile development
- Discover the designer and block viewer
- Learn how to use Companion App
- Learn how to export project file to .apk
- Learn how to make some amazing apps
- Designer View, Block View
- Speech recognition